October 29, 2008

The Fashion Institute

God, sorry guys! I've been dead for the longest time!


Here are some of the things I've been doing at FIT.
I don't have many pictures and scans, well because, that takes more effort.
I will get around to that eventually!




HOLY COW FLASH PAINTING. FIT is awesome. this guy came out of nowhere and asked me to paint with him. this is a little portion of my corner. XD Acrylic fun times.


I wonder where that painting went... XD




Mmm, in class model. four hour classes with Jane Bixby weller are always exciting. The crazy old woman loves my stuff. ( I say crazy with so much love and respect!)


thank god for picture plane.





Close up of the portrait!



Ahhh, the good stuff, to show you guys I do more then just pencils and painting.

That Mask if for my friend's halloween costume, he is going to be Leslie Vernon for Halloween.
Like I said before in a previous post, check out this move, its fantastic.
Linkage: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0437857/


I made the mask out of plaster bandages. molded it to the wearer and then once dry, sanded the sucker down so it was smooth and fit semi- loosely on the wearer for comfortable wearing. I painted the thing in acrylics, and I am SOO in love with it. <3



Life has been alright, but cash is tight.
I need commissions and I need them asap.


Thats all for now, I promise to update frequently.


(P.s: I tried LiveJournal, and it gave me a headache....)

No comments: